Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Discipline + Courage = Success


"Let me be willing to strive
courageously towards success
and embrace all disciplines
- that are required to get me there."

~ Eleesha


I am headed to Minneapolis today for recurrent training. Sim time 1800 on the 27th and 28th. Watch me strive courageously toward success and embrace the discipline to study without getting on my computer for the next two days ... exactly what I need for success.


Enjoy the Journey!


XOX Karlene

3 comments:

  1. I love that quote, it's wonderful. You go, Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I thought you needed luck, I would wish you luck. But I know You too well!!! Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that quote as well,and I proud of your attitude to learn even during holiday seasons.To me,I need to focus on each day,and try my best to understand new knowledge.All the best with you,Karlene san!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!