Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Oshkosh Day 2

Today I'm on a flight back to Seattle. Sad to leave the party behind as it was just getting started. So much fun it was. Next year I won't fail bidding so I can stay longer.

For now... enjoy the photos of friends, fun, and planes! More on OSH to come soon!



Steve and Linda! 



Sean D Tucker... below is the man and his incredible flying skills. 


















I found the Ninja Pilot!


A great discussion on how to increase the pilot population!




 Two days of fun 
and now it's time to fly home. 

Tomorrow: Paris 




XO Karlene 

6 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed you there. I'm heading for KOSH today for the last weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a GREAT time!!! Wish I could see you there too! Next year. We'll plot better.

      Delete
  2. I wanna go! Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!!! I'm trying for the full week next year.

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had great fun! I can't wait to go next year for the first time!

    -Swayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super fun! And next year we will meet... if not before!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!