Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Gratitude....

Today and Always!

Happy Thanksgiving!


Gratitude: 

Today I will be dining with two or three hundred of my favorite people, passengers,  on my way to Amsterdam. Yes, passengers are my favorite people, as they make our thanksgiving day feasts possible, and without them, there would be no reason to fly across the ocean. Passengers are all of our families and friends, they are our readers, doctors, scientists, artists... they are you!  And while I will be missing my family on this day of thanks, I am grateful they are happy, healthy, safe, and have each other to celebrate with. 

I am also thankful that I am finished with finals for this quarter of school! (almost. Two final edits remain). The studies have been challenging, but eye opening. With further resolve to give back to my passengers on a mission for continued improvement, and to create an opportunity for the future generation of pilots. My classes this quarter took me one step closer to each goal!

Creation: I am so thankful Darby and I will be spending the month of December together in hope of bringing Flight For Survival to you by the first of the year!  And, my middle daughter illustrated my first children's book: I am Awesome! coming soon too!
  
For now...

Time to Fly!

Enjoy the Journey!! And a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
XO Karlene

4 comments:

  1. Karlene,
    Great blessings to be grateful for, indeed! You're so right, without passengers, we wouldn't have a reason to fly (or at least for our jobs!)

    Your studies are sounding fascinating. Best of luck with finishing Flight For Survival.

    I wish you and Darby the Happiest of Thanksgivings!

    Eric
    capnaux.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eric! I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving too!!

      Delete
  2. Karlene, thank you so much for the wishes. Same to you, Dick, and family! Fly safe on your AMS trips and we'll connect when you get back.

    PS, if you don't have turkey on the plane, I hope you have the braised beef. It is quite tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeremy, we will connect when we get back. The braised beef was taken. But it is the best, and next time. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!