Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Friday, April 8, 2016

For the Love of Flying...

It's Time to Soar!  
Friday's Fabulous Flyer...

"Let the steps I take towards my destiny be bold ones
for I know I am bold enough to walk this path." 
~ by Eleesha,
Author of - The Soul Whisperer 


 Christy

"I got to fly a Piper Cherokee 
today for the first time!"

 
"A friend was flying it, and let me take over the controls.  It was great, I liked it more than a Cessna! It was the first time flying a low-wing plane, and that was the difference.  Also, I felt like the Cherokee seemed a little heavier & more stable in the wind"


Enjoy Every Moment 
on the ground, or in the sky... 
Today is your time to fly! 
 

Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!